Less-Than Truckload Services
With modern air ride equipment, terminal infrastructure, onboard monitoring and telematics, and minimal damage claims, Road Scholar Transport is considered one of the best LTL carriers in the business. We also understand the changing needs and fast-paced nature of your distribution and shipping program. Our innovative Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) shipping program is designed to offer you the best of both worlds – the shipping service you need combined with cost-effective pricing solutions.
ROAD SCHOLAR TRANSPORT LTL OPTIMIZATION THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR SHIPPING DOLLAR
- Are you holding shipments until you have a full truckload? Or shipping incomplete trailers and paying for space you are not using? LTL Optimization might be the optimal solution for your shipping needs.
- Lower shipping prices: Pay only for the portion of the trailer you use – not for the entire truck. By combining your shipment with other freight, you can reduce the cost of getting your product where it needs to go, without sacrificing security or the integrity of your shipment.
- Secure, protected shipping: Our innovative internal shipping gates secure your freight and keep it separate from other items. Your product is protected at all times, allowing you to take advantage of a lowered shipping cost without sacrificing quality or security. See our gates in action on our video channel.
- True shipment optimization: Have less than a full truckload to ship? LTL shipping combines the best value for your shipping dollar. We can evaluate your needs and design an LTL program that saves you money while meeting your scheduling and delivery goals.
- Full reporting: With LTL shipping, you get the same great service, security and attention to detail that you are accustomed to from our regular service. You will still be able to track your shipment in real time, every step of the way.
- 100% asset based carrier
- Dry van and refrigerated 53 and 48 foot trailers
- .0001% claim record – one of the lowest damage claim records in the industry
- Never a citation for a piece of faulty equipment involved in an accident
- Average trailer age < 3 years
- Expedited and liftgate services
- Real-time monitoring/tracking of shipments via telematics
- 24/7 dispatch and oversight
- Professional uniformed drivers taking pride in representing your brand upon delivery
- Consistent, reliable service
- Our strategically placed terminal network, relay capabilities and cross-dock locations allow us to reach 88% of major northeast distribution hubs in under 60 minutes.
- Access to any point in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico through our brokerage division
- Truck, rail or air freight services available