Hazmat Shipping Services
At Road Scholar Transport, safety is our top priority. Our experienced team maintains top safety practices in the transport of hazardous materials, ensuring that all materials entrusted to us are handled properly and arrive at their destinations safely.
- 100% asset based carrier
- Dedicated services available
- Top of the line equipment, technology and transportation methods
- All shipment locations and temperatures tracked and monitored real time via telematics
- Load-to-ride services available, cutting back on the handling of your products
- Experienced drivers who are continually educated on the latest techniques to prevent accidents and protect hazardous cargo
- 24 x 7 dispatch and oversight
- Air ride equipment
- Protect from freezing service
- Anti-collision sensors to prevent our trucks from hitting a forward vehicle as well as anti-rollover technology
- Abide by state and federal regulations, including EPA, OSHA and DOT
- Maintain all necessary documentation
- Our strategically placed terminal network, relay capabilities and cross-dock locations allow us to reach 88% of major northeast distribution hubs in under 60 minutes.
- Access to any point in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico through our brokerage division
- Truck and rail freight services available
- 5 Million Dollars in Hazmat \ Pollution Coverage…and we have never had to use it
ROAD SCHOLAR REPORT
Transporting Automobile Batteries Regulations and Guidance
Any company, agency, or employee that manufactures, distributes, transports, loads, or sells batteries needs to have a thorough understanding of how batteries are produced, packaged, stored, transported, and recycled. Knowing every step from creation to disposal helps each entity along the way make informed wise decisions. Each decision affects the entire planet at large.