THE POWER OF 3: We use this as a benchmark philosophy at Road Scholar. By providing exceptional and memorable experiences for 3 entities: internal associates (including our driver community), customers, and our customer’s customers, we believe we harness a power where we all prosper – together.
TRUCKLOAD SERVICES: Why road scholar transport is the wise choice for your full truckload or dedicated use needs:
- 100% asset based carrier.
- Dry van and refrigerated trailers.
- 53 and 48 foot trailers.
- Low damage claim record: .0006%
- Primarily servicing Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states - See service area map.
- Never a citation for a piece of faulty equipment involved in an accident. Average trailer age < 3 years.
- Expedited and liftgate services.
- Dedicated use and teams available.
- 24 x 7 dispatch and oversight.
- All shipments tracked and monitored real time via telematics.
- 7 strategic terminal and relay locations reaching 88% of northeast U.S. manufacturing and distribution in under 30 minutes. read more.
- Professional uniformed drivers taking pride in representing your brand upon delivery.
- Expertise in transporting pharmaceuticals and other high security freight. read more.
We use the Babaco TRUK-LOC V on high security loads. A lock that CANNOT be shimmed, lost, cut, stolen, or forgotten
Watch our deck trailers optimize precious cargo space that a standard trailer cannot
Road Scholar spares little expense on equipment that ensures the safety of your freight, our drivers, and others on the road. Bendix disc breaking solutions are a prime example
Like something from a Si-Fi film - the future is now with collision avoidance systems that help keep our trucks a safe distance from other vehicles and hazards
Rollover will no doubt damage your freight and can be a tragic event. Electronic stability controls help protect the fright and prevent the accident