THE POWER OF 3: We use this as a benchmark philosophy at Road Scholar. By providing exceptional and memorable experiences for 3 entities: internal associates (including our driver community), customers, and our customer’s customers, we believe we harness a power where we all prosper – together.
Pharmaceutical transport services: Why road Scholar Transport is the wise choice for pharmaceutical and controlled substance shipments:
- 100% asset based carrier.
- Primarily servicing Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states - See service area map.
- Dedicated use and teams.
- All shipment location and temperature tracked and monitored real time via telematics.
- Never suffered a full cargo loss in company history
- 24 x 7 dispatch and oversight.
- Ability to remotely set temperature.
- 7 strategic terminal and relay locations reaching 88% of northeast distribution in under 30 minutes. read more.
- Professional uniformed drivers taking pride in representing your brand upon delivery.
- Expedited services available.
DOT CFR 49 and PDA Technical Report 39
Road Scholar Transport has built it's pharmaceutical transport protocols around years of experience and guidance from two industry documents. Departments of Transportation and Homeland Security provide direction on effective controls and procedures to guard against theft of controlled substances in Code of Federal Regulations Title 49. The Parenteral Drug Association has published guidance on cold chain storage and transport of pharmaceuticals in Technical Report 39.
Pharmaceutical Transportation Resources
We use the Babaco TRUK-LOC V on high security loads. A lock that CANNOT be shimmed, lost, cut, stolen, or forgotten.
Road Scholar spares little expense on equipment that ensures the safety of your freight, our drivers, and others on the road. Bendix disc breaking solutions are a prime example
Like something from a Si-Fi film - the future is now with collision avoidance systems that help keep our trucks a safe distance from other vehicles and hazards
Rollover will no doubt damage your freight and can be a tragic event. Electronic stability controls help protect the fright and prevent the accident
Road Scholar uses track, trace, and temperature monitoring solutions from Orbcomm to keep an electronic eye on freight.