THE POWER OF 3: We use this as a benchmark philosophy at Road Scholar. By providing exceptional and memorable experiences for 3 entities: internal associates (including our driver community), customers, and our customer’s customers, we believe we harness a power where we all prosper – together.
FOOD TRANSPORTATION: Why Road Scholar Transport is the food transport company for your both dry and temperature controlled products:
- 100% asset based carrier.
- Food grade vans and
refrigerated trailers with aluminum floors available.
- 53 and 48 foot trailers.
- Technology, protocols, and expertise that exceed food safety modernization act (FSMA) protocols.
- Low damage claim record: .0004%.
- Primarily servicing Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states - See service area map.
- Expedited and liftgate services.
- 24 x 7 dispatch and oversight.
- All shipment location and temperature tracked and monitored real time via telematics.
- Ability to remotely set temperature.
- 7 strategic terminal and relay locations reaching 88% of northeast distribution in under 30 minutes. read more.
- Professional uniformed drivers taking pride in representing your brand upon delivery.
- Dedicated use and teams.
Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
Food Transporatation Resources
Road Scholar uses track, trace, and temperature monitoring solutions from Orbcomm to keep an electronic eye on freight.
We use the Babaco TRUK-LOC V on high security loads. A lock that CANNOT be shimmed, lost, cut, stolen, or forgotten
Like something from a Si-Fi film - the future is now with collision avoidance systems that help keep our trucks a safe distance from other vehicles and hazards
Road Scholar spares little expense on equipment that ensures the safety of your freight, our drivers, and others on the road. Bendix disc breaking solutions are a prime example.
Rollover will no doubt damage your freight and can be a tragic event. Electronic stability controls help protect the fright and prevent the accident