THE POWER OF 3: We use this as a benchmark philosophy at Road Scholar. By providing exceptional and memorable experiences for 3 entities: internal associates (including our driver community), customers, and our customer’s customers, we believe we harness a power where we all prosper – together.
temperature controlled services: Why road scholar TRANSPORT is the wise choice for refrigerated and protect from freeze shipping:
- 100% asset based carrier.
- Technology, protocols, and expertise that exceed Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) protocols. read more.
- Low damage claim record: .0006%
- Primarily servicing Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states - See service area map.
- Expedited services available.
- Dedicated use and teams.
- 24 x 7 dispatch and oversight.
- All shipment location and temperature tracked and monitored real time via telematics.
- Ability to remotely set temperature.
- 7 strategic terminal and relay locations reaching 88% of northeast distribution in under 30 minutes. read more.
- Professional uniformed drivers taking pride in representing your brand upon delivery.
Full Cycle Temperature Control and Oversight
Before a single tender is accepted our reefer fleet has already been validated with 24 hour thermal mapping certified by 3rd party Sensitech.
Our customer service team verifies customer requirements. Maintenance is notified to begin preparing equipment.
Drivers must do a 2nd test of the reefer, verify the temperature via in cab technology on pickup, and report temperature back to operations after first 30 minutes.
Telematics feeds back continues temperature readings. Alerts are generated and are handled immediately, even a remotely temp reset.
Referigerated Shipping Resources
Road Scholar uses track, trace, and temperature monitoring solutions from Orbcomm to keep an electronic eye on freight.
We use the Babaco TRUK-LOC V on high security loads. A lock that CANNOT be shimmed, lost, cut, stolen, or forgotten.
Like something from a Si-Fi film - the future is now with collision avoidance systems that help keep our trucks a safe distance from other vehicles and hazards
Rollover will no doubt damage your freight and can be q tragic event. Electronic stability controls help protect the fright and prevent the accident
Road Scholar spares little expense on equipment that ensures the safety of your freight, our drivers, and others on the road. Bendix disc breaking solutions are a prime example