Listen to Kellie Barrett of Road Scholar Transport inviting you to drive for the Road Scholar Transport Family
Why Road Scholar Transport? Ask a Driver.
Or the Wife of a Driver.
- A dispatch team that gets local drivers home most nights and over-the-road drivers home usually twice per week.
- Crisp and clean uniforms provided.
- Family owned company with a top down open door policy. Just ask CEO Jim Barrett yourself.
- Comprehensive benefits and healthcare package that includes vision and dental.
- Modern air ride tractors equip with the latest technology such as satellite TV and collision avoidance systems.
- Community involvement and driver pride being the "captain" of one of our Awareness Campaign trucks and trailers.
Road Scholar Transport has salary packages that are consistently above local and regional averages. Regional drivers can earn $100,000 per year while still being home on weekends!. Road Scholar drivers based out of any of our terminals who take advantage of available workload routinely find themselves exceeding the figures below and in the top 5% of regional and national driver pay.
* Data provided by Indeed.com
Professional Company Drivers.
The place for drivers who take pride in hauling mission critical freight. Local and Over-the-Road options available as well as part-time.
Owner Operator Partners.
Have your own truck and looking to partner with a 1st class company with the support of a professional dispatch team?